ORDINARY TIME IN THE CHURCH CALENDAR
In the intersection of prayer and everyday life, during the Sunday liturgy we offer one another release from the mundane and open possibilities for joy and satisfaction in "doing ordinary things extraordinarily well." Rosemari G. Sullivan, pastor, Episcopal Church of St. Clement, Alexandria, Virginia.
In the gospel readings from Matthew, we follow Jesus' ordinary life as he goes about teaching and healing. And as we live our own ordinary lives transformed and saturated with the life of Jesus, it does become extraordinary.
Readings of the week are from the historical books of the Israelite people and their struggles to live according to the covenant. The gospels show us how Christians are to live in the new covenant.
Meet these people in these pages, using your emotions, imagination and wonder to enliven and encourage your own heart to listen to their message of the salvation of the whole world.
Holy Hour: Friday 9:30-10:30
Saturday: 4:30pm Confessions 3:00pm
Sunday: 8:00 English
10:00 Signed for the deaf
Mass of the Ascension will be on Sunday, June 1st.
Open Office: 888-1530
Open Church: Daily 7am-4pm west door
StVincent de Paul help-line 293-1428 Monday-Friday 9am-11am
By appointment: Call the office
- Deacon Rev. Eugene Fernandez, Deacon
- Fr. Jim Hobert, PASTOR
- Sister Jerry Brady S.C., Religious Education Director
- Paul Rostro, Maintenance
- Maria Sandoval, SecretaryBookeeper
- Bobby Smith, volunteer, St.Vincent de Paul
- Patricia James, volunteer, Safe Environment Program
- Janet Gaspari, Choir Director
- Volunteer needed call Jim Hobert, Operation Hospitality
- Josie Olivas,volunteer, Youth Ministry