- Fr. Jim Hobert, PASTOR
- Father Eduardo Lopez Romo, Assistant
- Sister Jerry Brady S.C., Religious Education Director
- Maria Sandoval, SecretaryBookeeper
- Paul Rostro, Maintenance
- Janet Gaspari, Choir Director
- Deacon Rev. Eugene Fernandez, Deacon
- Joanie Werthmuller, volunteer, St.Vincent de Paul
- Julio Cesar Lopez, volunteer, Spanish Ministries
- Pilar Andrade,volunteer, Matrimonios
- Patricia James, volunteer, Safe Environment Program
- Josie Olivas,volunteer, Youth Ministry
Safe Environment/Ambiente Seguro Clases updated
Annual Safe Environment Meeting for all ministers will be Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 10:30am in the Church. All ministers are asked to attend.
Reunion anual para todos voluntarios para del Ambiente Seguro sera Sabado, 14 de enero, 2017 a las 9:00am en la iglesia.
ST. FRANCIS WINTER SHELTER
ST.FRANCIS WINTER SHELTER WILL OPEN ON MONDAY, DEC.12 AT 8:00PM. VOLUNTEERS REPORT AT 7PM. ITEMS STILL NEEDED ANYTIME: Cleaning supplies, paper cups-towels-spoons,etc., men's clothing, water bottles, personal hygiene products. VOLUNTEERS REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR SAFETY WITH PAT JAMES, 520-888-1530. DIRECTOR: CARL ZAWETSKI, 570-406-5300. DISCUSSION & PRAYER EVERY MONDAY, OF ADVENT, 6:30PM IMMACULATA HALL. Use the Pay Pal link for donations to the kitchen as well as the shelter.